Health and Safety
Clintar Landscape Management conveys safety everywhere you see our green trucks. Through awareness and
prevention of occupational injuries and illnesses, our teams project a canopy of protection for all Clintar
customers, their employees and patrons. Each team member bears a moral, legal and financial obligation to
perform tasks with customer/employee safety as priority number one. They also have the responsibility to report
any unsafe act or condition to their supervisor. Clintar is committed to a zero-incident culture.
We are dedicated to ensuring that each and every client, contractor, volunteer and fellow employee entering the
workplace is safe.
The Clintar Health and Safety program includes:
- Site-by-site safety analysis
- Ongoing weekly and monthly safety training for employees and management
- Frequent on-site safety inspections of client properties
- Ongoing WHMIS, First Aid and CPR training
- Active Joint Health and Safety Committees
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) compliance