Dedicated Leader With A Team Player Mentality Desired
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Clintar is looking to expand our team in our Landscape Maintenance Division by hiring a professional Crew Leader with the knowledge and experience to manage a route within the KW area. A career at Clintar provides the opportunity for growth and success in a Landscape Management Career. The ideal applicant will have experience delegating and assigning tasks to crew members and make sure that quality of work meets the job requirements set by management. The successful candidate will manage sites of both commercial and residential clients by providing timely and professional service during the summer and winter months; in addition will be provided with on-going training, year round employment, top wages, benefits and potential for bonuses.
Full Time Year-Around Employment.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years industry knowledge and experience and the ability to manage a crew of three to six staff to complete weekly tasks neatly and efficiently.
- Excellent turf and ornamental plant knowledge.
- Valid and clean G class driver’s licence.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- The ability to communicate effectively with other staff/coworkers and customers.
- The ability to motivate staff to complete daily and weekly tasks.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to use all tools and equipment to perform all tasks associated with landscape maintenance and snow removal.
- Must have decent knowledge of annual and perennial garden bed maintenance.
- Work with crew to manage quality and timeliness of assigned tasks and routing.
- Assign, monitor and assist with duties for the crew to ensure quality expectations.
- Monitor and ensure the efficient use of materials and equipment by field staff.
- Evaluate quality of service provided and help to determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite work flow.
- Examine work for exactness, completeness and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Plan and conduct training for field staff in customer service, landscape maintenance details and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain morale and motivate staff to encourage maximum efficiency.
- Evaluate performance of staff and make recommendations.
- Determine staffing and equipment requirements during winter snow ops.
- Perform all aspects of winter snow removal and property maintenance such as snow shoveling, salt box filling, litter clean up, the operation of a salt truck, backhoe, loader, or farm tractor.