Clintar Commercial Outdoor Services – Brampton.
As an Industry Leader in Landscape Maintenance, we offer Careers with Growth Potential, Safe and Healthy Work spaces, Competitive Salaries, Benefits and Ongoing Training. All positions have the potential to lead to full time year round work for the right candidates. Please state the position you are applying for when you apply.
The Benefits of Working at Clintar:
- Full time
- Position Commences immediately
- Group Benefits Package available after 6 months
- Competitive wages relative to experience
- Incentivized wage program after 3 months upon a review
- 40 hours per week available
Maintenance & Construction Crew Members - $17 an hour and up based on experience.
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader - $18 an hour and up based on experience.
- Experience preferred in Landscape Maintenance or related industries.
- Willing to train the right candidates with no experience
- Can work well independently or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to follow set Weekly and Daily Schedules
- Customer service orientated to provide Clintar’s Top Tier level of service and quality
- Any safety training and certifications are an asset
- Minimum G2 Class Driver’s license preferred but not required.
The successful candidate shall have/be/seeking the following: Professionalism - Must be organized, systematic and flexible to successfully follow a weekly schedule and complete work efficiently. - A desire to build trusting relationships with clients, understanding that they are our main priority and handle customer concerns in with a polite, professional and compassionate attitude. - Must be organized with all aspects of the job. -Eager to learn, develop and grow with the organization, Strong Team Leader -Experience in managing a crew of 2 or more team members -Strong attention to detail, and ability to discuss improvements with team members in a positive manner. - The ability to communicate effectively with other team members, understanding a work place mentality and work effectively to keep the positive workplace atmosphere. -Motivate staff to complete daily and weekly tasks- Influence continuous improvement.
-This position requires the selected candidate to have experience, industry knowledge and the desire for continuous improvement. -Experience and knowledge of all tools and perform required tasks associated with landscape maintenance.
-Knowledge of annual and perennial garden bed maintenance. -A strong work ethic -Must enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
Other qualifications: High school or equivalent, with minimum 2 year experience. Must have a G2 or G license, with a clean driver’s record. A driver’s abstract is required. Training, uniforms and benefits are available! Join our winning team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour