Clintar Brampton is now hiring for the position of Landscape Construction Foreman.
- Brampton (Main St. and Bovaird Dr E)
- Full-time permanent role
- Competitive hourly rate $30.00 to $40.00/hr + benefits, profit share plan, company phone, vacation
You’re an experienced lead hand and have experience managing crews and are ready to take on your next challenge.
You’re dreaming of working in a successful and progressive business. If that sounds like the type of role you’ve been aiming for in your career, we can’t wait to meet you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Your main goal in this position is to lead skilled crews to take projects from start to finish. You will manage crews at various job sites for a variety of projects including natural stone, interlock and armour stone installs and soft scape projects.
Our best Landscape Construction Foreman are strong leaders, with the spirit to get the job done. They have a strong work ethic, are dependable and open to suggestions or ideas from the team. They are role models, looking to develop and lead others to success.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven success running commercial and residential landscape construction sites with a crew of 2-3
- Experience completing hardscape projects based on plans provided.
- Experience installing interlock and natural stone including prepping, grading, installing and finishing
- Experience operating landscaping equipment
- Valid G license is required
- Experience estimating and past design experience is an asset.
- Experience working within the requirements of a health and safety minded environment
#15 - 190 Bovaird Drive West
Brampton, ON L7A 1A2