Clintar places the health and safety of its employees as its top priority.
As our employees work outdoors, performing the many landscaping services we offer to our commercial, industrial and government customers, great care and attention is taken to ensure that they remain well hydrated, and take the necessary precautions against the effects related to working outdoors, when temperatures are high.
Here are some of those precautions:
- Drinking plenty of water to keep one’s body fluid levels up.
- Getting out of the heat occasionally, and taking frequent breaks in cool shady areas.
- Dressing appropriately for the weather.
- Pacing one’s body according to current weather conditions. It is important to gradually get one’s body used to working in warmer climates.
- Being alert to early warning signs of heat stress, in oneself and in those around.